Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Sunday and recent vintage finds

Happy Easter everyone! It's been a while since my last post as my animation thesis has taken over my life completely now that I'm on the homestretch to get it finished on time. For Easter lunch I went with a '40s look again.
                              My friend aged this photo for me, giving it a nice postwar feel to it.
                                           
                                           Here are some of my recent vintage finds.

                          A deadstock '60s does '30s summer jacket, still has original tags!



 Art Deco patterned one on the right is from around the late '20s to the '30s. Hand painted one I'd say is from anywhere between 1946-1954.
                                                        A pair of '20s Art Deco cufflinks

2 comments:

  1. how nice! i guy that likes vintage. this is really cool. you dont find alot of people like you, especially guys. I really like the 2nd photo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beth! There are a few of us male vintage enthusiasts around!

      Delete