Saturday, July 21, 2012

Work Work Work


It's been a while since my last post. I've been busy lately since I got a job last month. I'm an animator's assistant at Titmouse Inc. and since there's no dress code at my workplace, I go ahead and don the '30s-'50s animator look, highly inspired by the old Disney crew.
My typical summer work garb. If you ever see photo's of Walt Disney and his crew, they were always dressed to the nine's.
 I also celebrated my 22nd birthday last month. I went with a more casual '50s house party look, donning my '40s party popper tie as it fit the occasion. The party itself was very classic. Italian cake, root beer, and pizza from the heart of Brooklyn all while chewing the fat.

I also found this old fedora at vintage store. The gentleman who relocked it for me explained that it dates to 1965 as per the red number on the union label. It has a pretty classic shape for a '60s fedora, has kind of an early '30s vibe with it's tall crown. 




2 comments: